Women feed their babies after pregnancy. It is difficult for the woman to go out and reduce weight after delivery. She does not have all the methods of weight loss. Never rush for weight loss after cesarean delivery. First, recover the body completely. Then start the home remedy, exercises, and diet chart. How to lose weight after delivery is important but improving your diet and doing light-weight exercise.
Causes of Weight Gain after Delivery
It is very difficult to control weight after pregnancy. Many people start dieting to reduce their increased weight after delivery. Which can be dangerous for you and the baby. After pregnancy some causes of Weight gain which is mentioned below:
- There are many changes in the body during pregnancy, including changes in indigestion, which is the reason why a woman starts gaining weight.
- The thyroid is also a cause of weight gain after delivery.
- The weight also increases gradually due to reduced labor.
- During pregnancy, the diet of a woman increases, due to which the calories are taken in the diet also increase, due to which the body fatness increases.
- It is also believed that the weight of women who are delivered in a normal manner gradually decreases, but those who have a cesarean deliver the same weight. If your delivery is done by operation, then consult your doctor before taking measures to lose weight.
10 Ways to Reduce Stomach After Pregnancy
After child care (after delivery) you are unable to pay attention to yourself and your obesity keeps increasing. Maintaining your figure after pregnancy is the biggest challenge for you. So what to do that can be weighed easily soon.
1. To lose weight after delivery, then pay attention to your diet first. By taking a sufficient amount of protein in your diet. Protein works to control appetite. Beans, pulses, and eggs are high in protein. Apart from this, eat oatmeal for breakfast, it contains more iron and fiber.
2. The best way to lose weight is you should eat short time interval 5 to 6 times a day. Don’t eat a full meal at once and chewy the food slowly.
3. Water increases metabolism in our body and also helps in eliminating fat. Drink more quantity of water. Drink 3 liters to 4 liters of water daily.
4. It is important in how to reduce stomach after pregnancy that instead of eating canned food, eat freshly cooked food.
5. After the birth of the child Breastfeeding also burn calorie and also prevents breast cancer.
6. Feeding a baby can cause a deficiency of vitamins and minerals in the body, so eat fruits and vegetables in your diet to fulfill this. Include carrots, beans, broccoli, turnips, and pumpkin in your diet. Fruits can include grapes, oranges, guava, blueberries, and strawberries. Always eat fresh fruits and don’t freeze them for long.
7. Avoid eating fast food and eat healthy things in snacks such as wheat biscuits, dry fruits, walnuts, dry grapes, and dry fruits.
8. If you are thinking of starting any fitness training to lose weight after pregnancy, then you must consult your doctor first.
9. To lose weight, it is very important to get enough sleep.
10. The body is badly affected by taking more tension to keep yourself stress-free.
Related Articles What is the Best Pre-Pregnancy Diet to Optimise Fertility?
Related Articles Home Remedies to Avoid Pregnancy Naturally in 2021
Best Weight Loss plan after Pregnancy
Yoga and Exercise Tips to Lose Weight After Delivery
Along with adopting the method of weight loss after delivery, women also have to take care of themselves and their child’s health. Along with remedies also take light exercises. This increases the power to fight against diseases and strengthens the body.
Begin stomach exercise with a light exercise like jogging and going for an evening walk. Start weight loss exercises and yoga only after 3 to 4 months.
Pranayama in yoga is very beneficial in reducing fat.
Aerobics exercise is also effective in reducing the fat of the waist and abdomen. You can also get the right body shape and good figure from them.
If you go to the office, instead of using the elevator, use the stairs. If you are a housewife then do household work yourself. This is also a form of physical exercise.
Make sure to consult your doctor before starting yoga and exercise for weight loss. After cesarean delivery, many physical movements should not be done.
Home Remedies to Reduce Stomach After Pregnancy
To reduce fat, some women go for exercise and go to the gym. But after becoming a mother, it becomes difficult to take care of the child as well as time for all of them. Nowadays, many types of weight loss powder also come in the market, but their use is not safe for mother and child. It is better if you use natural home remedies.
- Mix one teaspoon honey, 1/2 teaspoon pepper powder, and 1/2 teaspoon ginger juice and take it empty stomach in the morning with 1 glass of lukewarm water. This home remedy increases the strength in the body along with reducing the stomach.
- Take cinnamon 2 to 3 inches and cloves 2 to 3 and put in 7 – 8 glasses of water, boil for about 5 to 10 minutes, then filter it. Drink this water lukewarm during winter and cool in summer. You can also add a little honey to this water. Whenever you feel thirsty, drink this water. By doing this remedy for half a month the fat will start to decrease.
If you want to use any drink or prescription at home. Knowing the right way to drink and consult with your doctor. After consulting your doctor then you can drink.
Related Articles Avoid these Foods when Breastfeeding
What is the fastest way to lose weight after Pregnancy?
Weight gain during pregnancy is a natural process. Due to this, our body gets enough nutrients for growing womb. But a big challenge for many women is to get rid of weight after pregnancy. We believe that if you are well prepared for it it is not very difficult. If you want to lose weight and reduce your stomach after pregnancy, then read it carefully.
1. Pay attention to diet
After delivery, you must pay attention to your diet and improve it. Which will benefit both you and your baby. You should include food containing protein, iron, and fiber in your diet. Which will help you to control hunger.
Also, include a good amount of vegetables and fruits in your diet. Which will help in removing the deficiency of minerals and vitamins in your body.
2. Drink more water
Water also helps you to lose weight. Water increases our body’s metabolism level by which we can reduce our body fat.
Therefore, after a delivery drink at least 3 to 4 liters of water daily.
Breastfeeding is not only beneficial for the baby but is also very important for the mother. According to research, if the mother lactates her baby daily, it helps the mother to burn 50 to 60 calories from her body.
Also, there is no risk of getting breast cancer.
4. Get enough sleep
It is difficult for the mother to have a good sleep with the baby after delivery. But the mother must sleep for 7 to 8 hours because lack of sleep decreases her body’s metabolism, which makes her lazy and makes it difficult to lose weight.
So whenever you have time in the day, try to sleep with the child.
5. Stay stress-free
After becoming a mother, women also come with many responsibilities. Often women are upset to fulfill these responsibilities, which causes them to be very stressed which is not good for you and your child. You will also have trouble losing weight and it is also bad for your mental and physical health.
So you mustn’t take the stress and always think well and if possible, talk to your partner about it and share your work so that you will have less trouble.
6. Get exercise
Do not resort to too much exercise or gym to lose weight after delivery. Start the walk after 6 weeks of delivery and after that start doing simple exercises slowly. Exercising lightly will increase your body’s metabolism and help you lose weight.
If you are feeling tired or feeling pain from it, stop exercising and consult your doctor. Always do yoga and exercise under the supervision of a trainer.
7. Do not diet
Your body needs adequate nutrients after delivery and your baby. There is no need to diet to lose weight after delivery, you just need to eat a little more than 5 to 6 times a day instead of having one meal at a time. This will not only reduce your weight but it will also give you energy and will also be good for your child.
For this, take fruits, vegetables, yogurt, milk, whole grains, nuts, and healthy snacks and avoid eating junk food outside. For this, you can also make your food chart so that you can know when, how much and what to eat.
If you want to use any drink, food, or prescription at home. Knowing the right way to drink and consult with your doctor. After consulting your doctor then you can follow the above steps. If you like this blog share it with your friends and spread the information.