I’ll be talking about how to gain weight fast and how to do it safely. Around 2 billion people in the world are either overweight or obese but many people with the opposite problem of being thin. Also have many health risks that are underweight, some of them being low immune.
Low immunity causes illnesses or diseases, vitamin deficiency development issues mostly in children and teenagers. Some problems also occur like, irregular periods and increased risk of manorial bone loss anemia kidney disease feeling tired or having low energy levels thinning hair, and dry skin. In this article, we are discussing how to gain weight fast.
Causes of Low Weight
Many factors can cause one to lose weight. For some, it is down to the genetics of the family and naturally minor figures, for others a disease may be the cause. Below are some examples that can cause low weight:
- A high metabolism.
- Genetic disposition.
- Frequent exercise.
- Physical illness (illnesses like diarrhea may cause you to lose weight temporarily while long-term conditions like diabetes, cancer, and digestive issues can lead to ongoing weight management struggles).
- Mental illness.
Top 10 Foods to Gain Weight Fast
A skinny body particularly at a young age means poor vitality, physical strength, and endurance later in life. The body achieves maximum growth during adolescent years and before age of 20-21. Lesser nutrition can lead to stunted growth and poor muscle mass and bone density.
Here is a list of the Top 10 Foods to Gain Weight Fast:
These are the best food for underweight boys, adult men, and women to gain an attractive, and stronger physique.
- Milk: It is an essential nutrient for strong bones and teeth, muscle movement, and nerve signals. Milk is a good source of protein whey and casein. It is also rich in fiber. Cow milk is a rich source of high-quality protein, which contains all the essential amino acids. Whole milk is also a rich source of energy in the form of saturated fat, which can prevent muscles from being used for energy. Drinking 1-3 glasses of milk a day after a workout is the best way to gain weight fast.
- Rice: Rice is another trusted source of energy and food to increase muscle mass. Brown rice is a good source of fiber. Rice is a good source of vitamins and minerals. Rice has more than 15 vitamins and minerals. Some of the nutritional nutrients include brown rice.
- Almonds: Almonds are a source of protein and healthy fats which means these build muscles. If you are looking for shiny hair, better digestion, and smoother skin, check out the health benefits of almonds. These small nuts may be just the right foods.
- Red Meat: It is one of the best food to weight gain fastly. But Red meat also comes with fat so regular exercise along with this food is the right combination to avoid fat gain. Red meat is a great source of iron, which is needed to make hemoglobin, the oxygen-carrying protein found in red blood cells.
- Lean Protein: Protein helps our body repair itself and build muscle. Proteins are the building blocks of the body: bones, muscles, skin, and blood are all made up of protein. Lean proteins and plant-based proteins are considered the best way to bulk up. This protein gives energy and also builds muscle.
- Fish: Fish is full of omega-3 fatty acids and vitamins such as D and B2. It is rich in calcium and phosphorus. It is a great source of minerals, such as iron, zinc, iodine, magnesium, and potassium. Fish are the top 10 foods to gain weight fast.
- Wholegrain: Whole grains are those, such as brown rice, whole oats, unhealthy barley, and buckwheat, which have not gone through processing, or processing kernels in flour. Whole grains are rich in fiber that improves the digestive system and also supplements nutrients to improve healthy weight.
- Beans and Legumes: Beans and legumes are veggie sources of protein. Beans and legumes are cheap, heart-healthy food popular worldwide. In addition to being high in protein, beans and legumes are also a good source of fiber, iron, and potassium. Legumes are generally low in fat, with no cholesterol, and are high in folate, potassium, iron, and magnesium. They also contain fats and soluble and insoluble fiber. It is also a good source of protein. Legumes can be a healthy alternative to meat, which contains more fat and cholesterol.
- Fruits: Fruits should be an immensely important part of our daily diet. They are a natural source of vitamins and minerals, which are essential for the proper functioning of the body. They are rich in dietary fiber, give energy, and contain nearly every nutrient that your body needs. That helps in shedding weight. But these are an excellent food to gain weight fast and safely for all. Bananas are recommended along with milk to increase muscle mass and body weight.
- Eggs: Eggs are a very good source of high-quality protein. One large boiled egg has about 77 calories and contains Vitamins A, B5, B12, D, E, K, B6, Folate, Phosphorus, Selenium, Calcium, Zinc, Six grams of protein, five grams of healthy fats.
Related Articles Weight Loss Diet Chart for Vegetarian
Related Articles Weight Loss Diet Chart for Non-Vegetarian
Diet Chart For Weight Gain Fastly
Gain weight the healthy way with this diet chart. Eating junk food also gain weight. But it will not satisfy the nutrition your body needs. High calories foods and a balanced diet will help you gain weight.
|2 egg brown bread sandwich + green chutney + 1 cup milk + 3 cashews + 4 almonds + 2 walnuts
3 onion stuffed parantha + 1 cup curd + 3 cashews
|1 cup banana shake or 1 cup mango shake or 1 apple smoothie with maple syrup or 1 cup ripe banana with 2 tsp ghee or 1 cup buttermilk + 1 cup sweet potato chaat or 2 cups watermelon juice|
|1 cup arhar dal + 1 cup potato curry + 3 chapatti + 1/2 cup rice + 1/2 cup low fat curd + salad|
|1 cup strawberry smoothie + 1 cup vegetable poha|
|1 cup carrot peas vegetable +3 chapatti + salad
1.5 cup chicken curry + 3 chapatti + salad
1 cup karela vegetable + 3 chaptti + salad
1 cup peas mushroom vegetable + 3 chapatti + salad
1 cup cauliflower potato vegetable + 3 chapatti + salad
1.5 cup parwal vegetable + 3 chapatti + salad
Things to Remember
I hope you got an idea of the weight gain diet chart. When you follow all of the above, understand the rule of not starving your body. You should eat at regular intervals. Figure out what physical activity will work with your lifestyle. Consult your doctor they can advise you in this regard. If you like this blog post, share it with a friend, and comment on it.